Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Manager will support the Board of Directors and the Management in the areas of finance and corporate services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To oversee all financial operations and accounting activities of the Foundation, including cash flow forecast, financial management, payroll, reporting, audit, forecast and budgeting, and financial evaluation of projects/grants/programmes undertaken.
- To maintain and develop financial policies and ensure compliance.
- To maintain stringent compliance requirements set by the Commissioner of Charities.
- To work with IT vendors to ensure and maintain IT infrastructure, security of data, network access and backup systems
- To prepare and vet all legal documents with external parties.
Preferred Requirements & Experience
- Relevant tertiary and/or professional qualifications.
- Minimum 7 years experience in the field of accounts and finance.
- Experience and working knowledge of charitable, NGO or not-for-profit organisations, as well as statutory legislation and regulations in Singapore to this sector, will be an added advantage.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may send their CVs to HR@headfoundation.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining suggestion program.
Administrative Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications
- Organizational Astuteness
- Managing Processes
- Process Improvement
- Reporting Skills
- Change Management
- Client Relationships
- Supports Innovation
- Developing Standards
- Administrative Writing Skills
The first paragraph should be a short marketing introduction about your company. This is your chance to tell a prospective employee what it would be like to work for you. Remember, you are trying to sell yourself to your ideal candidate who will be looking at other postings from competing companies.
Administrative Manager Job Responsibilities
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Sets policies and procedures for training, coaching, counseling, and career development for staff.
- Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for their department.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department.
Monitors and procures needed supplies for office, reception, mailroom, and kitchen.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
Manages the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
Administrative Manager Qualifications/Skills
- Project management
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Scheduling and planning
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to two years of administrative manager experience
There are currently no positions available.
Please check back again soon.