The HEAD Foundation is an established Singapore based international charitable organization. We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of:
Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO provides leadership to a small effective team of staff to implement the Foundation’s Mission so as to enable it to achieve its Vision to improve lives in Asia through Education and Healthcare. Interested candidates are invited to visit our website (www.headfoundation.org) to understand our Vision and Mission and the range of activities we undertake.
A Master’s Degree from a leading university, preferably in a STEM related subject. However, those without a higher academic degree but have the relevant experience and demonstrated achievements may also apply.
Command of additional languages such as Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage.
A CEO or former CEO of a reputable organization or head of faculty of a reputable university. Candidates with combined academic and private sector corporate experience are at a distinct advantage. This position could be particularly interesting to someone near or just retired who wish to use their accumulated experience and wisdom to contribute back to society in a different way.
A mature individual capable of strategic-level thinking, yet not detached from operational matters/details.
Articulate, writes well and is well read.
Able and confident to deal with our Advisors and Fellows as well as representatives of partner organizations who are renowned individuals and experts in their respective fields.
Open minded, positive, resourceful and with a can-do attitude.
Broad knowledge of Asian and, in particular, South East Asian political, economic and socio-cultural environments.
Please email your application with a detailed resume and references to : email@example.com by no later than 25 August 2021.
Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining suggestion program.
Administrative Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications
- Organizational Astuteness
- Managing Processes
- Process Improvement
- Reporting Skills
- Change Management
- Client Relationships
- Supports Innovation
- Developing Standards
- Administrative Writing Skills
The first paragraph should be a short marketing introduction about your company. This is your chance to tell a prospective employee what it would be like to work for you. Remember, you are trying to sell yourself to your ideal candidate who will be looking at other postings from competing companies.
Administrative Manager Job Responsibilities
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Sets policies and procedures for training, coaching, counseling, and career development for staff.
- Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for their department.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department.
Monitors and procures needed supplies for office, reception, mailroom, and kitchen.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
Manages the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
Administrative Manager Qualifications/Skills
- Project management
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Scheduling and planning
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to two years of administrative manager experience