The work of The HEAD Foundation as a think tank is to define and plan new methods for the advancement of education in Asia. The HEAD Foundation supports the practical application of research and thinking in education and leadership development with select initiatives. The role of the Foundation in these projects ranges from an active designer and organizer, to development advisory support.
Current initiatives under discussion or in effect consist of:
- Research collaboratives in the Foundation’s fields of interest;
- Leadership development programs and simulations;
- New models for education; and
- Co-sponsoring of executive training programs.
The Foundation will continue to monitor the work in the region which it feels will contribute to the advancement of education and leadership for development in Asia.
Congratulations to the winners of THF Imagine the Future of Asia Essay Competition!
The HEAD Foundation congratulates the following winners of its inaugural essay competition. The winning essays were chosen for providing original, well-researched, informed and fresh perspectives while addressing the themes of human capital, education, leadership and sustainable development.
1st Prize – By Tanuj James George
2nd Prize – By Woon Xin Hui
3rd Prize – By Ian Ho Jin Yi
Commendation Prizes have also been awarded to the following individuals for their notable entries.
- Anh Thu Nguyen
- Dollaya Hirunyasiri
- Grace Nathania
- Gwyneth Teo
- Jansen Tham
- Ooi Li Hsien
All winners have been notified. The HEAD Foundation would like to thank everyone who participated and made the inaugural essay competition a success.
The views expressed in these essays do not reflect the views of the HEAD Foundation. The content of the essays, including syntax and grammar, have not been modified for the purposes of publication.
- produce scalable and sustainable positive social impact;
- raise public awareness for today’s pressing issues in human society;
- help to disseminate knowledge and skills for human capital development;
- are relevant and applicable to multiple Asian societies, but with a focus on ASEAN nations.
We welcome proposals for both research and non-research projects.
For full information on the Requests for Proposals as well as the proposal application form, click HERE.
Deadline for Pre-Qualification Round: 30 Nov 2016
Please submit the completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org